The purpose of Warner Christian Academy is to be a school where Jesus is Lord and students are led to develop spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and in service to others.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God (2 Peter 1:20-21).
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:24-25).
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (John 17:1-3; Romans 1:3-4; Philippians 3:10-11).
- That people are sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation (Romans 3:23).
- In the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Acts 24:14-15).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those who are saved unto eternal life, and those who are lost unto eternal damnation (Galatians 6:10).
- In the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (John 17:11).
- In the creation of man by the direct act of God (Genesis 1:26-27).
- That the church is the body of believers with the mission of preaching and teaching the Gospel of salvation to the world (Matthew 28:19).
- That marriage is a holy unity between one man and one woman as ordained by God (Matthew 19:4-6).